Dates & Times
22 Sep 201911:00am - 12:30pm
If you're considering bringing your child for dedication here are a couple of thoughts to consider.
Parents bringing children for dedication are doing the following:
- Acknowledging that the child is a gift from God and are saying, 'thank you'
- Recognising that God has entrusted the child into their care
- Asking for God's help to build good physical, emotional and spiritual foundations into the child's life as they grow
- Following the example of Jesus' parents when they took him to the Temple for dedication
During the service the minster and members of the church community are:
- Offering their support to the parents as they bring up the child and are joining with them in praying that when he/she reaches the age of understanding they will come to a personal faith in Jesus Christ.